有一种病叫空姐综合症

当前位置:首页 > 招生专栏 > 有一种病叫空姐综合症
有一种病叫空姐综合症

After being Cabin Crew for a few years, you start to notice certain traits and habits appearing out of nowhere that have seemingly crept up on you through the jetlagged days and nights. You know when you have been flying too long when:

  空姐作为特殊人群,有着异于常人的生活模式。如果以下症状让你感觉膝盖中箭,恭喜你已身患“空姐综合症”,特此授予资深空姐光荣称号~!

  All of your pens have hotel names on them

  你所有的笔上都印有酒店名称

  You refer to cities by airport code

  你用机场代码称呼城市

  When someone presses the doorbell you look at the ceiling

  听到有人按铃你会不自觉抬头看天花板

  You look for the ‘flush’ button in the bathroom

  你在卫生间寻找冲水按钮而非把手

  The first thing you say in the morning is ‘Did you sleep?’

  朋友间问候用“你睡了吗”多过“你吃了吗”

  You stop at each fire extinguisher you see and check it is in the green gauge

  经过灭火器的时候,你忍不住想检查指针是不是在绿色表盘内

  You wake up and have to look at the hotel stationary to see where you are

  一觉醒来,要找到酒店标示才能记起自己身在何处

  You can eat a 3-course meal in 2 minutes whilst standing in the kitchen, preferably behind a curtain

  你可以在两分钟内站着在厨房吃完一顿饭,包括前菜主餐和甜点,而且最好能躲在窗帘后

  Three alarm clocks seems perfectly normal

  拥有并同时使用三个闹钟听起来合情合理

  You never unpack your suitcase

  你从来不会彻底清空并整理行李箱

  You look for the brake on your trolley at the supermarket

  在超市购物使用推车,会不自觉想用脚去踩刹车

  When you get home from a trip, you immediately prop the door open with your suitcase and check inside the wardrobe, under the bed and behind the shower curtain

  旅行归来,回家第一件事就是用旅行箱撑住门,迅速进门扫视并检查衣柜内、床下、浴帘后

  You wish you had a trash compactor at home

  你觉得如果家里也有台垃圾压缩器就好了

  When serving a drink to guests at home you ask ‘Would you like ice and lemon with that?’

  客人来家里做客,你熟练地询问:“您的饮料需要加冰或柠檬吗?”

  You ask your partner when serving dinner, if he wants chicken or beef?

  吃晚饭你习惯性地问另一半,鸡肉还是牛肉?

  You know how to say ‘hello’ and 'thank you' in at least 6 languages

  你会用至少六种语言说“你好”,“谢谢”


  You look for the ‘crew line’ at the supermarket, bank or post office

  总是下意识寻找“机组人员通道”,哪怕是在超市、银行、邮局

  You spell things out using the phonetic alphabet – Lima Oscar Tango Sierra!

  你习惯用字母代码来读英文字母-LimaOscar Tango Sierra

  You understand everything on this list…

  以上列表的每一项你都深有体会…

  加一条:我买东西老想问机组打不打折....

  本文来自CabinCrewClub,中英混合学习版。